Electronic Component Level Repair Technician
- Reporting inventory usage to lead
- Building cables from scratch or repairing cables
- Assist in mapping new cable pinouts and creating schematics for others to follow.
- Repair electronics at the component level using SMD and through-hole soldering techniques
- Identify failed components on circuit boards and identify replacement components.
- Assist in creating procedural documents on repairs for team members to follow.
- Receive Production/Repair Orders and complete to required levels requested on paperwork.
- Maintain organization and working order of company issued tools and equipment.
- Electronic board troubleshooting and component identification.
- Electronic board repair using lead-free and micro hand soldering techniques.
- Be able to pinout cables and create a schematic for others to follow.
- Be able to research and identify parts required to repair circuits and cables.
- Experience using a reflow machine a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a plus
- Must be organized, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and programs a plus
- Proficient with Open Office products and programs a plus
- Manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.
The Electronic Component Level Repair Technician is a full-time position located in Elgin, IL.