The production technicians are responsible for testing, updating firmware, upgrading features, memory, HDD and CPU’s per the customer requirements.
- Required to read and follow instructions on a travel sheet
- Working on equipment ranging from but not limited to scanners, printers, PC’s, Point of Sale Equipment, battery backups, cash drawers and tablets
- Learn to use diagnostic software
- Receive production/Repair Orders and verify parts and equipment are correct
- Report any equipment shortages or fallout promptly
- Refurbish equipment to standard listed on order
- Complete orders to be shipped by deadline
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and programs
- Must be hard working, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must exhibit ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
- Must be fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus