THE SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING EXISTING CUSTOMERS, UTILIZING LEAD GENERATING TOOLS FOR IDENTIFYING NEW PROSPECTS WITHIN THE RETAIL, GROCERY, HOSPITALITY AND PHARMACY MARKET SEGMENTS. THE FOCUS WILL BE ON THE GROWTH OF BOTH HARDWARE AND ENTERPRISE SERVICES SALES RELATED TO POINT OF SALE (POS) AND OTHER RETAIL TECHNOLOGY THROUGHOUT THE BRAND.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for:
• Create/maintain customer records.
• Process Quotes in ERP system daily and various process as defined.
• Perform customer calls where applicable.
• Special Projects or tasks as needed or assigned.
• Contact targeted quantities of prospects throughout the day via telephone / email / social media.
• Provide accurate record entry and comments on lead/prospect/customer records within the CRM.
• Assist in other tasks as needed or assigned.
• Continually enhance knowledge and understanding of company’s products and services.
• Demonstrated ability to work with employees within different roles
• Ability to “think on your feet” in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Strong ERP/CRM (Netsuite preferred) and Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills (Fluent Spanish a plus)
• Maintain a courteous and professional demeanour in communicating with prospective customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, plus previous experience preferred.
Fluent English is required for this role. Working written and spoken local language skills are desirable for this role