SR ACCOUNTANT’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PREPARING FINANCIAL REPORTS, PERFORMING ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS, MAINTAINING THE GENERAL LEDGER, ASSISTING WITH AUDITS AND ASSISTING WITH PREPARATION OF TAX RETURNS.
The Sr Accountant is responsible for:
• Ensure sales tax compliance & reconciliation in various jurisdictions.
• Consolidating weekly and monthly invoices.
• Maintain Accounts Receivable reporting.
• Creating journal entries at month end.
• Reconciling the bank accounts each month.
• Assisting with annual financial audits.
• Month end reporting and reconciling.
• Preparing and Reviewing accounting reports.
• Supporting and overseeing tax audits.
• Special Projects or tasks as needed or assigned.
• Facilitaing company’s accounting processes.
• Solid understanding of accounting principles
• Experience working with GL accounts and Journal Entries
• Demonstrated ability to work with employees within different levels of the company.
• Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong ERP (Netsuite) preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requires a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field.
Familiarity with Excel Macros and experience with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is preferred
Fluent English is required for this role.