Warehouse Team Member
The warehouse team member is responsible for the daily operations of inventory movement within the warehouse including transfers, cycle counts, consolidation and projects as assigned.
- Maneuvering and handling equipment in a safe manner
- Working with the team to transfer product from daily receipts into warehouse locations, including customer stock
- Optimize the use of current resources to ensure proper inventory counts, locations, etc.
- May utilize ERP software for picks, transfer, cycle counts and consolidations
- Pick orders as assigned
- Report shortages on orders
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Work with pallet jack and warehouse equipment
- Must be hard working, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must exhibit ability to multitask with minimal supervision.